Marsh Strength and Conditioning.
Head S and C coach Riley Marsh brings to you Marsh Strength and Conditioning to Ballarat and surrounding areas. With a passion for health, exercise and sport, Riley attempts to bring tertiary knowledge and industry experience to assist individuals in the broader community to become the best version of themselves. Whether the purpose be for sport, work or living a happy, full and quality life, the goal for Riley is to ensure individuals meet their physical, mental and psychological objectives. In hope to be a positive influence on clients, Riley wishes to share his training strategies that allow people to experience and understand the benefits and healing power of regular exercise and physical activity.
- Exercise and Sport Scientist (undergraduate)- Federation University Ballarat
- Strength and Conditioning Coach Level 1 ASCA
- Gym Instructor and Personal Trainer (Physical Activity Australia)
- Ballarat Miners and Rush Strength and Conditioning placement Coach (2015-2016)
- West Vic Academy of Sport Strength and Conditioning placement Coach (2015-2016)
- Volunteer Strength and Conditioning Coach at North Ballarat Roosters VFL team (2016-2017)
- Officially Personal Training since 2016